Are you a Primary teacher in Gravesend with drive and positivity? Are you flexible and eager to make an impact in a school?
We’re looking for supply and cover staff to do just that whilst avoiding the responsibilities of being a full time class teacher.
Start Date - January 2024
Days per Week - 3-5
About the role:
- A school with an outstanding local reputation and an enthusiastic, dedicated, friendly staffing team
- the role will involve a full timetable of teaching, covering PPA time and sickness
- improving pupil progression and attainment
- teaching across the entire school and all primary phases
- competitive pay
- a dedicated consultant who will guide you through the entire process
- Qualified teaching status (QTS)
- A strong and positive role model
- Ability to form excellent relationships with staff and pupils
- Ambitious individual looking for a flexible working schedule
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Hold a valid DBS
Apply now for more information!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.