Protocol Education are currently recruiting Qualified Primary Supply Teachers for day-to-day, short term and long-term supply work in the Boston Area.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience Teaching in schools across different age groups.
- Classroom Managements Skills
- Effective Communications skills both verbally and written.
- Passion for supporting learning and development in students.
- Deliver pre-planned lessons across a range of year groups and subjects.
- Engage and motivate students, ensuring a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Adapt teaching strategies to meet the needs of different classes and student abilities.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers and support staff to maintain continuity in students' learning.
- Follow school policies and procedures during your assignments.
- Manage classroom behavior and ensure a safe learning environment.
- Build positive relationships with students and staff.
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- CV writing & support social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff.
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
We Would love to hear from everyone with experience within a school setting. Apply Today if this is you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.