Protocol Education are currently working with client schools to find reliable and enthusiastic teachers to provide supply cover. We are looking for candidates who are graduates looking to start working in education, as well as experienced teachers who are looking for a flexible role that doesn't require planning and assessment. The applicant must live and hold Right to Work in the UK.
• Be confident in covering a class using plans set by the class teacher
• Be passionate about children’s development
• Have good behaviour management skills to ensure children complete the set work
The successful candidate will:
• Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK
• Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years.
What Protocol can offer:
• competitive pay rates
• FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
• £250 refer a friend scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.