Are you looking for your next opportunity in London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am looking a for suitably qualified Secondary Teachers for ongoing daily and short term cover roles for roles across West London. If you are looking for the flexibility of supply work and short term roles, we are able to assist you with this.
I am working closely with Secondary Schools based in West London across the boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillingdon, Hounslow and Kensington and Chelsea.
About the role:
As a dedicated Supply Teacher, we aim to:
- Link you with suitable roles working across Secondary Schools Key Stage 3 to 5
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Maintain contact and making sure that you are supported fully to reach your potential
- Have QTS or PGDE/PGCE qualification
- Consistent experience as a supply teacher with long term contracts is advantageous, but not essential
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years. Strong references
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from Senior Leadership and Line Managers.
- Highly motivated and able to articulate clear expectations – both verbal and written.
- Strong differentiation and sequencing in planning is desirable.
- Highly motivated to make a difference to student’s academic progress and contribute to the overall ethos, values and mission of the school.
- Show a steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years. Strong references are necessary for this role.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.