Daily Supply Teachers
Do you have experience working in schools? Are you a passionate teacher? Are you a graduate teacher with relative childcare experience? Then this role could be perfect for you.
Protocol Education are searching for experienced Teachers who can cover Early Years, KS1 and/or KS2 in a number of fantastic schools.
Protocol works with a large number of schools around Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Schools in these areas are currently in need for meticulous, local, flexible teachers to cover short term and daily positions.
Our schools can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you with any issues
• A thriving, multicultural community
• Long term & permanent opportunities in the future
Why you should apply :
• Work will be local to you meaning less travel time
• Protocol are market leaders and work with a huge number of schools in the local area meaning a higher chance of work every day
• Your personal diary where you can update your availability
• Weekly Pay
• We do not use umbrella companies and will never drop your pay
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
You Must Have:
• QTS• Experience working in a primary school
• Experience supporting pupils with additional needs• Strong commitment to their own professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High levels of self-motivation and drive
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this advert or send your updated CV to email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.