Protocol Education are looking for supply teachers for long term/short term bookings in the Ely area including Ely, Littleport, Soham and Witchford.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout the Ely area to help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice. We have positions available now and you could be working in.
We offer a guaranteed work scheme which has been hugely beneficial for our staff this year.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to:
• Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
• Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
• Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible working.
• To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
• The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Wiltshire.
• To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.