At Protocol Education, we’ve specialised in finding and supporting supply teachers for Primary Schools across the UK. We have built fantastic relationships with Primary Schools in London and regularly looking to increase the pool of supply teachers we can offer to the areas as the demand for teachers grow.
We are looking for teachers located in Islington to join our team!
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Opportunities for professional development
• Pick and choose the days you want to work
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• No long-term commitment required, flexible work available
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning £50.00 per friend
• Qualified Teacher Status
• At least 1 year UK Teaching Experience
Additionally, we are looking for:
• A committed and caring teacher who can act as a strong positive role model
• Someone who works well in a team and can cooperate with other professionals in order to continue the betterment of the school
• A professional and organised individual whose lessons engage and excite pupils; inspiring them to take pride in their learning
• A person who has proficient literacy and numeracy skills
• A bright and enthusiastic individual who can quickly form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.