Are you a Qualified or Unqualified Nursery Assistant looking a new and exciting challege that will allow you to broaden your skills? If so, then we have this perfect opportuntiy for you.
Protocol Education are currently looking for staff to work on a supply basis across Islington.
By working on a supply basis, this will enable you to work in a variety of Nurseries within your local area on the days that suit you.
To be successful in your application, you must...
• Have experience in working with EYFS children
• Hold a DBS which is on the update service/or willing to apply for one
• Have references to cover you for the last 2 years
• Be open to proving proof of ID and address
• Be confident in working with young children
• Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.