Are you a Qualified or Unqualified Nursery Assistant looking a new and exciting challege that will allow you to broaden your skills? If so, then we have this perfect opportuntiy for you.
Protocol Education are currently looking for staff to work on a supply basis across Islington.
By working on a supply basis, this will enable you to work in a variety of Nurseries within your local area on the days that suit you.
Hours: 8am-4pm / 9amn-5pm / 10am-6pm
Days: You decide!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate App where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning £50.00 per person (uncapped)
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
- Ensuring all daily routines are adhered to
- Stepping in last minute to help out
- Available from 7am to accept bookings on the day
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Supporting other members of staff and assisting when need be
- Helping new children to settle in at the nursery
- Promoting a positive relationship with parents, children and colleagues
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.