Student / Graduate opportunity
Part-time/ flexible working
£77-80 per day
Protocol Education is recruiting individuals to be supply staff for school in Sunderland. We work with the majority of schools in Sunderland, and daily opportunities are extremely common at the moment due to sickness, bus strikes, or lack of staff issues.
We are recruiting students who are in their final year of studies and wish to gain some expereince in schools prior to graduating. This role works well around studies and allows you to earn without working weekends!
We are also recruiting graduates who are looking to start their career in education. This is a great way to gain some experience in schools which will look excellent on your CV.
The role of a cover supervisor is to oversea the classroom in the absence of the teacher. This involves ensuring the pre-set work is complete, maintain a positive work envrionment and ensure positive behaviour is displayed by students.
This role is perfect for third year students who have flexible availability or for Graduates who wish to gain experience in schools.
- Oversee the classroom in the absence of the usual teacher.
- Manage behaviour in the classroom.
- Support student learning
- Create a positive and productive learning environment.
- Interact with students and staff.
- Deliver pre-planned work.
- The right to work in the UK
- Has or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
- Is a confident and approachable person.
- Adapts well in new environments and can work flexibility
- Has positive verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ideally candidates would have some personal or professional experience in schools or interacting with SEMH or SEND children.
- Offered conoutnious work and have a frequent income
- You will have the full support from the experienced consultants at Protocol Education, a market leaders.
- Free CPD & online training courses
- Networking opportunity with schools in the North-East.
If you are intested in this role please apply now.
If you have any questions please contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270 or email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.