Exciting Opportunity for a Sports Graduate to Become a PE Teacher in Leeds!
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic sports graduate eager to inspire the next generation? Join our dynamic team at Protocol Education and embark on a rewarding journey as a Physical Education (PE) Teacher.
- Plan and deliver engaging and inclusive PE lessons.
- Develop students' physical abilities, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Utilise your passion for sports to inspire a love for physical activity.
- Foster a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Provide guidance on health and well-being through sports and exercise.
We are looking for a Sports Graduate who brings:
- A degree in Sports Science, Physical Education, or a related field.
- Enthusiasm for teaching and a passion for promoting an active lifestyle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to work with students of varying abilities.
- A commitment to creating a positive and inclusive PE curriculum.
At Protocol Education, we value the contribution of our PE Teachers and provide a supportive and collaborative environment. We offer opportunities for continuous professional development, competitive remuneration, and the chance to make a lasting impact on students' physical education.
If you are a sports graduate ready to turn your passion into a rewarding career, apply now to become a PE Teacher at Protocol Education in Leeds. Join us in promoting the benefits of physical activity and fostering a love for sports in our students!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.