Role: Sports Graduate
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Sports Graduate considering a career as a Physical Education (PE) Teacher or an aspiring sports coach looking to gain further experience working with young people?
I am recruiting for a secondary school in Lincoln, who require a Sports Coach to work within their Physical Education department, alongside this there will also be an expectation for you to offer support over other subjects in either Maths or English.
The ideal candidate must have experience teaching / coaching young people sports.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Lead PE classes, with support and guidance in line with the school curriculum.
- Manage class behaviour, in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
- Maintain health and safety.
- Be adaptable to cover lessons across other departments, when required.
- Be resilient, confident and hold strong behaviour management.
- Work with students aged 11 years – 18 years.
- Ideally full time role (Monday – Friday) however, part time hours can be considered.
- Term time only – in line with the Lincoln academic calendar.
- Working hours 8:15am – 3:15pm
Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
- Continued professional development courses offered all year round.
- A dedicated educational consultant offering career and personal support.
- Refer a friend scheme, with monetary reward.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexibility of work.
If you want to make a difference and support children and young people in an education setting, APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.