Protocol Education are working alongside Secondary and SEND schools throughout Swindon and are looking to appoint Sport Graduates or people from Sport Backgrounds to take their skills and experience into an educational setting.
Role: Various, depending on experience, qualifications and skills
Hours: Full and Part time available – Usually 08.30 – 15.30 but can change depending on role
Start Date: 20/2/23
The skills, characteristics and qualities that are learned and developed throughout a career/studies/playing sport can often be transferred over to have a successful career working within the education sector. Teamwork, determination, organisation, motivation are all essential to working with young people and when working/studying in a sporting environment.
- Class Teacher – Depending on qualifications (QTS needed)
- Sports Coach
- Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher – (No qualifications needed, only relevant experience working with young people)
- Behaviour Mentor
- Learning Mentor
- Youth Worker
- Sports Coach
- 1:1 Mentor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous work within the sports sector – coaching/teaching etc
- Sports Graduate
Please DO NOT worry if you don’t have any of these. Please still apply.
- Any previous teaching/youth work experience or any relevant experience working with young people
- Any relevant qualifications
- First Aid
- Youth work
- Understanding of National Curriculum
What we can Offer:
- Competitive pay rate – Based on experience and role
- PAYE so no hidden costs!
- CPD opportunities
- Parking and Bike storage on site
- Free social and network events
- Continued support from experienced education professionals
- Refer a friend scheme! – £250 for every friend you refer to Protocol Education
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if are interested
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.