Are you a recent graduate, currently studying or have experience in the following or similar:
Do you want the opportunity to work with children and make a real impact on their education?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
At Protocol Education, we are currently working with various schools in and around Camden who are looking for a variety of staff to support children, specifically children with special needs. This could vary between Autism, Challenging Behaviour, ADHD and more severe physical disabilities and difficulties.
What you can expect:
- Supporting children 1:1 or in a group setting
- Providing teachers with general support
- Helping to deliver curriculum in creative ways specific to child’s needs
What we are looking for:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Creative background (personal, professional or academic)
- Patient, calm, supportive approach
- Desire to make a real impact on a child’s education
- Willingness to provide personal care
- Experience with manual handling/hoisting
- Experience with SEN (personal, professional or academic)
- Experience working in care, elderly care or nursing
Why you should work with Protocol Education:
- Variety of opportunities; long-term, short-term, daily, full-time, part-time
- Paid, school-based experience
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Supportive consultant who is on hand to help from start to finish
- Weekly pay, paid through PAYE
- Flexible working patterns, which you can stay in control of via an app
- Schools in and around Camden
If this is something that you interested in, or you would like more info, apply now and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.