SEND TA 1:1
Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Protocol Education is seeking adaptable, passionate and inspirational supply SEN TA’s to join our team in servicing a number of wonderful primary schools that we supply to in the Chertsey/Egham/Virginia waters area.
You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1-1 or in small group basis.
There are various needs across the schools ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, SEMH, ADHD and other needs on the spectrum.
Key Skills required:
* Must have good spoken English;
* Minimum of 6 months Primary experience;
* Able to provide 2 or more references covering the last 3 years.
* Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey.
- Optional CPD Training in our Bloomsbury Office.
- Competitive salary (£75-£85 per day, working hours 8:30am-3:30pm)
- A dedicated consultant
If you are interested, please apply for this role and we will be in touch asap.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.