An excellent special needs school are looking for a teacher to provide a high quality and inclusive education for a new student through inspiring and imaginative planning and preparation.
Position: SEN Teacher Full Time
- A SEN teacher with experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively support the wellbeing of this student
- To ensure a high-quality education
- To plan effectively for a highly individualised and multi-sensory curriculum to ensure that the student can reach their potential
- To lead and manage a class team
- To ensure the appropriate deployment of the Learning Support Assistants and the use of resources
- To work with the Headteacher and other staff to develop a bespoke secondary curriculum
- To be able to communicate with children and young people with a wide range of complex conditions/disabilities together with a range of physical difficulties
- To participate in continuing professional development, attending INSET courses as appropriate and communicating outcomes to colleagues
If you're interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.