Protocol Education are seeking motivated individuals who have a passion for working with children to work as a SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) Teaching Assistant.
We are working with a number of mainstream Secondary schools in the Newcastle and North Tyneside area (United Kingdom).
You will need to be available Monday-Friday and have/be willing to buy an Enhanced DBS.
The ideal candidate will be professional, passionate about SEND and supporting children with additional needs and being fully able to adapt themselves to meet each individual needs, including excellent behaviour management.
Protocol Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant who;
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- £50 refer a Teacher/TA Bonus
- Free Webinars
- Social events
- NQT/ECT network and community
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If this sounds like you. Don't delay. Apply today. For a confidential chat or to find out about our other positions call or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.