SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: £77 – £85 per day
Do you have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for daily supply work or the opportunity to work longer term in Primary Schools across Bradford?
Here at Protocol Education, we are currently recruiting both experienced and recently graduated candidates to work with children that have SEN.
We are currently working with mainstream Primary Schools in Bradford to work on both a long- and short-term basis in our settings. As a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, you may work as a 1:1 or as a general classroom support for children with specific learning needs in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. Protocol Education are looking to hire several creative, collaborative individuals that will make a difference in the lives of the pupils they support.
- Work 1:1 with children with Special Educational Needs to support their learning and development.
- Assist colleagues with the development and implementation of EHCP or support in the identification of Special Educational Needs for pupils.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in mainstream or SEN settings to create a nurturing and calming environment which encourages progress.
- Use creative, stimulating methods to help pupils develop intellectually, emotionally and on an individual basis.
Requirements for role:
- Clear and current DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one.
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children that have Special Educational Needs
- Great verbal and written communication skills and use these to develop good working relationships with pupils and colleagues.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- A commitment to professional development, through training opportunities and varied experiences.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
- Personal consultant to provide guidance and assistance when required.
- Weekly PAYE with no hidden costs
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions, please apply here or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.