At Protocol Education we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and high-quality special needs teaching assistant to work full-time at a fantastic primary school in Brent.
We have built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for an individual who will positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
About the role:
Our teaching assistants’ duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEN and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with children or in a school.
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils.
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils with a variety of needs.
Highlights of becoming a Protocol Education SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full-time positions available.
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum and alternative support methods.
- Ideal post for graduates with an SEN background looking to move into a career in education.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly via the Protocol Education website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.