Social Sciences Teacher
Full Time Harrow
The ideal candidate will:
- Offer Sociology/Psychology from KS4 to KS5
- Hold a relevant degree in Social Sciences or a related field.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Social Sciences curriculum and possess excellent subject knowledge.
- Develop, plan, and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences, fostering a collaborative approach to teaching and learning.
- Provide a supportive and dynamic learning environment, offering state-of-the-art facilities and well-equipped classrooms. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our dedication to your professional development, with dedicated support from line managers and the Senior Leadership Team who are invested in your success and career progression.
- OFSTED-rated 'Outstanding' school, recognized for its exceptional standards of education. We pride ourselves on providing a stimulating and inclusive atmosphere that encourages students to excel in their studies and personal development.
- As a member of our teaching staff, you will have access to a wide range of exceptional CPD (Continuing Professional Development) opportunities, allowing you to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of Social Sciences.
- OFSTED graded our school as outstanding in all areas, highlighting our students' outstanding attitudes towards learning and their pride in their work. Our students are happy, well-behaved, and consistently achieve excellent academic progress.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.