Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a range of experienced Teaching Assistants in the Rotherham area. This full-time placement will initially run until Christams but is likely to continue on a term-by-term basis.
You will work with an able group of children from Y9 – Y11, who are approaching exams and need extra support both physically and mentally from yourself. With a close knitted team, you will work with a small group of students, helping them progress with the curriculum in order for them to achieve their predicted goals.
The school caters to children with severe and complex needs and children with high levels of autism. Based just outside the centre of Sheffield, the children attending the school are aged between 11 and 19.Their aim is to ensure that students make the best progress they possibly can and for them to play a full and active part in the life of the school and in their communities.
As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
You must be dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential.
Ideally, you will have a strong knowledge of the national curriculum and be experienced with SEMH.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.