Sixth Form Support Officer
We are seeking enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues to contribute to various aspects of student support throughout the school. These roles, integrated within our pastoral structure, play a crucial role in upholding exceptionally high standards.
Responsibilities may vary but will encompass a wide range of activities, including communication with students, parents/carers, and external organizations, student supervision, as well as various administrative and supplementary duties.
Relevant and successful experience:
- The potential for further professional development.
- The ability to cultivate strong and effective working relationships.
- A diverse skill set suitable for the role.
- Exceptional organizational skills and precision in tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English.
- Maintains a high level of academic performance.
- Boasts students with exemplary behaviour.
- Is dedicated to nurturing and supporting its staff.
- Offers a warm and inclusive environment, making it an exceptional place to work.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.