Protocol Education are looking to appoint outstanding SEND Teaching Assistants who have relevant experience, are at least Level 2 qualified in Supporting Teaching and Learning and who are committed to creating and maintaining a happy, stimulating, supportive and secure environment that fosters an eagerness to learn. The candidate will ideally be someone who is also confident when asked to work on a 1:1 basis with SEND children.
You will need to assess pupil progression and liaise closely with the class teacher, pupils parents as well as external professionals, to ensure the best standards of learning is given.
The role of a SEND Teaching Assistant includes:
- Supporting the pupils during learning activities
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with pupils, class teacher, parents and other professionals
- Support implemented strategies and adapting own strategies of behaviour management tailored to the individual needs
- Promote pupils independent learning
- Carrying out observations and contribute to updating pupil records
- Supporting and monitoring the development and progress of pupils towards the objectives in the statement of special educational needs
- Actively pursuing own personal and professional development (CPD)
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD
If you feel you have the experience and/or qualifications for this role and would like to work with Protocol Education, please contact email@example.com.
***Please note - only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted***
We look forward to hearing from you!