Protocol Education are looking for skilled educators in the South Leeds area to fill a range of roles working with children with further educational needs. If you have experience working with children with specific learning barriers and understand the importance of recognising and accommodating to these needs, then Protocol have roles for you!
Can you offer the following:
- Relevant experience working with SEND
- The ability to build trusting and supportive relationships with pupils
- The understanding of inclusion and acceptance for each individuals needs
- Motivation and guidance
- Assistance in helping promote good behaviour and have knowledge of behaviour management techniques
- Engaging and interactive ways of learning
- A keen eye for detail
Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Great training and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Full time and part time positions
If you believe you have the qualities that we are looking for or would like to find out more, please apply now or contact Kayleigh at Kayleigh.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.