Have you got personal or professional experience working with SEND? Are you looking for a new venture that although can be challenging at points is extremely rewarding? Can you commit to full time work? If so, Protocol Education may have a job for you.
Working with children of all age groups, each with different SEND needs (Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Complex needs (some wheelchair bound students) and behavioural difficulties), you will be working in either one classroom or on a 1:1 basis. You will help with the typical running of a classroom and offer support at all times not only to children but to staff too.
Being adaptable in this role is key to being successful. You will be focused on following the ethos and aims of the school, while being a friendly face for students to go to in times of need. Being dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential is essential to success in this role.
In return, Protocol can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.