Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an outstanding mainstream Primary School in Hammersmith who are looking for a passionate TA to work with a child with ASD in Year 2.
This OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' School are looking for someone who is reliable and keen to make a real difference to the life of this student.
The child you will be working closely with has ASD and will need support academically, socially and mentally.
You will work closely with the class teacher and SENDCo to follow the childs EHCP closely and ensure regular progress is being made.
As part of your role, you will feedback to the childs parents on a daily basis.
Personal or professional experience of working with children with SEND would also be beneficial but not essential.
You will be required to work 8:30-16:00
This role is term time only.
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday.
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Requirements for this position:
- Have experience working in a Primary School setting
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
- Be confident working in groups and also 1:1 with children
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.