SEND Teaching Assistant
Do you want a strong career within a Mainstream Secondary School?
We are looking for confident, reliable, and flexible individuals to work within an mainstream secondary school based in Enfield. As an Unqualified SEND Teaching Assistant, you will be working with and supporting students with Special Educational Needs, Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties with associated Challenging Behaviour. You will be responsible for supporting these students during lesson time and social time, helping them with their schoolwork, supporting them with their individual goals and academic achievements and most importantly, acting as a positive role model to the students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an up-to-date DBS check that is on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Have a Safeguarding Certificate or be willing to complete a FREE course supplied by us.
- Be available to work during term time, during the hours of 8:30am-3:20pm
- Have the correct Right to Work in The UK documentation.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and support opportunities.
- A busy, fun and supportive workplace.
- Competitive salary via PAYE, NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES.
- Refer a Friend bonus of £50!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please apply below – we would love to hear from you! Upon a successful application, someone will be in contact with you within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you. GOOD LUCK!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.