Exciting Opportunity for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant!
Are you passionate about supporting students with special educational needs (SEN) on an individual basis? Look no further! We have a rewarding position available for a dedicated 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant in the vibrant community of Hounslow.
About the Role and School: We are seeking a compassionate and skilled 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work closely with a student in a reputable school in Hounslow. The school is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment that enables students with SEN to reach their full potential. Join us in making a real difference in the life of this student!
Position: 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant As a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, you will provide tailored support to an individual student with special educational needs. You will work closely with the student, teachers, and other professionals to implement personalized learning strategies and interventions. Your patience, adaptability, and ability to build positive relationships will be vital in creating an inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
What We Offer:
- A fulfilling role in supporting the educational and personal development of a student with SEN
- Collaborative and supportive school environment
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant or Support Worker with students with SEN
- Understanding of specific learning difficulties, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, or speech and language needs
- Familiarity with individual education plans (IEPs) and behavior management strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting students with SEN
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual seeking a rewarding opportunity as a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, we want to hear from you! Please submit your up-to-date CV. We will review your application and contact you for further discussion and potential placement.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.