Are you a teacher with a passion for working with children with SEND?
Are you committed in supporting all children achieve their best possible outcomes, whatever their starting point or background?
We are looking for passionate and inspiring qualified teacher to join our bank of staff to provide cover for our great network of SEND schools.
We have a network of specialist schools and alternative provisions which cater for a wide range of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and disabilities.
Opportunities for temp/perm posititons.
- You will work in a classroom with the support of experienced SEN teaching assistants.
- You will deliver high quality intervention to support each individual pupil to achieve their targets set out in their EHCP (Educational Health Care Plan).
- You will deliver high quality behaviour management - following the schools behaviour management policy.
- Follow school’s safeguarding policies, ensuring any safeguarding concerns are reported using the school’s referral procedures.
- You will guide pupils to discover, enjoy and explore the curriculum through a wide variety of learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- Be confident in teaching children with SEND.
- A commitment to doing the very best for all our children.
- Hold a Teaching Qualification
- Have relevant SEN experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
What Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Continuous CPD development.
- £50 refer a friend.
- Social events such as bowling and pizza, giving you an opportunity to network with other educational staff.
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Around the clock support and assistance from protocol education.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.