We are currently seeking an experienced SEN teacher to join our team at a Rotherham school. The successful candidate will work with children who have Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and will be responsible for delivering high quality, tailored education to ensure that each child reaches their full potential.
- Develop and deliver individualized education programs for children with ASC, taking into account their specific needs and abilities.
- Foster a positive learning environment that encourages engagement, participation and progress.
- Collaborate with parents, carers and other professionals to ensure that each child's needs are met.
- Monitor and track progress of children, providing regular feedback and reporting to parents and other stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with new developments and best practice in the field of ASC education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience working with children with ASC.
- A deep understanding of the challenges faced by children with ASC and the ability to develop effective strategies to support their learning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and working with children.
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency, providing quality staffing solutions to schools across the UK. We are committed to providing a positive and supportive working environment for all our teachers and support staff.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with ASC, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.