At Protocol Education, we are currently looking for a SEND teacher with a genuine passion for transforming the lives of vulnerable learners to work in a school in Kingston Upon Thames.
This role is perfect for qualified SEND teachers, who are eager to work with children and young people with a variety of learning needs, in a creative, flexible, holistic manner, to raise their engagement and drastically improve the outlook of their educational journey.
What we offer our SEND Teachers:
- £34,000 -£47,000 per annum.
- Extensive CPD, progression and upskilling opportunities
- Support Team dedicated around the child, and ensuring that every placement is a success for the young person and you
- Planning each session of teaching / tutoring / mentoring
- Providing the young person with holistic and engaging sessions which meet their needs and advance their educational and social-emotional journey
- Completing lesson reports and providing feedback on the young person's progress
- Professional Teaching Qualifications (QTS / QTLS / PGCE / B.Ed / PTLLS / DTLLS / CELTA)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Experience working with young people with Additional Educational Needs
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of safeguarding processes
- Enhanced DBS (we can help obtain this at cost if needed)
- Two professional references
- Must promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of children and young people and follow safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
How to apply:
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly via the Protocol website. Please note:
- If you have been outside of the UK for more than 6 months in the last 5 years then please provide a translated Overseas Police Check
- We will need 2 references to cover the last 24 months.
- Please be prepared to provide us with your Right to Work in the interview process.
- You will need a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to purchase one through Protocol.
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.