SEND Teacher - Swindon
Protocol Education are working with a Wiltshire based SEN School to appoint two EYFS/Key Stage 1 teachers. Children and young people join the school with a wide range of different needs and bring a wonderful mix of interests and personalities. Staff aim to provide an inclusive and supportive learning environment which allows everyone to achieve their best.
Start - ASAP
What the schools offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The school are looking for an SEND teacher who:
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management
- Has a genuine passion for working with SEND
- is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement,
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team,
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life,
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
To apply for this role you must be based in the UK with proof right to work
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.