We are currently seeking an engaging, dynamic and inspiring SEND teacher within the Darlington area for a Good Ofsted rated school, supporting their pupils with special educational needs. To be successful in the role you need to be enthusiastic, nurturing and inspiring to your pupils to help them reach their full potential. We are looking for someone that is passionate about teaching that is also capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working. You will need to have experience in handling varying levels of ASD and PMLD.
The idea candidate should possess the following:
• Experience of teaching pupils with ASD and PMLD
• Ability to handle challenging behaviours whilst maintaining a positive outlook
• Qualified Teacher status
• DBS on the Update Service or be willing to purchase one
• Satisfactory references covering the last 2 years as a minimum
What can Protocol Education offer?
• Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn System (PAYE)
• Opportunity for continued professional development through FREE training courses (CPD)
• A dedicated recruitment specialist to support you
• £250 Refer A Friend Scheme
A UK driving licence is advantageous due to the location of some of our schools.
If you are interested in this role then apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.