Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a SEND Teacher to work in a fantastic SEND school based in Swindon.
You will be working with a variety of needs such as SEMH and complex needs. You will have the opportunity to work within a passionate, highly, uniquely qualified workforce which strives for the best outcomes and futures for all of their students to go on and lead successful and happy careers, further learning opportunities and a wide range of skills to become confident members of their society.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about SEND as well as having excellent classroom management and supportive and positive behaviour management. Hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Position: SEND Teacher
Start date: 20/02/23
Hours: Full time (part-time applicants will also be considered for a job share)
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- Free Webinars
- NQT/ECT network community
- Social events
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.