We are currently seeking a motivated and engaging SEND Teacher to start as soon as possible to teach students within a school in Middlesbrough with students 3-16, with varying needs.
You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc. Whilst ensuring that students are encouraged to reach for their goals and breakdown barriers.
Salary- 550- 650 per week
Hours- Monday to Friday 815-4pm
Successful applicants must be:
- Dynamic, inspirational and an enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- Fully committed to learning, raising standards of all students with high-quality teaching.
- Passionate about teaching; being able to inspire and engage students with their own learning.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential and help support them to break any barriers to education.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
- Capable of working within a team whilst being able to work on own initiative.
Candidates must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the Update Service, or willing to undertake one
- A minimum of 2 satisfactory and recent references
- Valid safeguarding certificate or willing to undertake one
The role is temporary at first but may become permanent for the right person. Monday-Friday 0830-1600 to ensure continuity for the students we support.
We are committed to ensuring that all our educators have the right skills and knowledge to be able to carry out their role to the best of their ability, which is why we have a list of over 50 CPD courses available.
If you are interested in this role please apply and I will be in contact to discuss potential roles.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.