An Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ SEND school are looking for an excellent teacher to join their welcoming, friendly team! The ideal candidate will be qualified or confident to teach KS3 and KS4 pupils with severe learning disabilities across the curriculum . The ideal candidate does not have to be an expert in the secondary curriculum as there is a wealth of training and support available for the successful member of staff. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a welcoming, rewarding environment with fantastic employee benefits!
About the role:
- SEND KS3/4 Teacher
- Located in Derby
- £120 - £145 per day
- Monday – Friday (8:30 – 4pm)
- Supporting students with PMLD and SLD.
- Full time , permanent
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
• Experience of supporting students with ASC and SALT (desirable)
• Knowledge of supporting children with behaviours that challenge
• Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
• Relevant qualifications (Qualified Teacher Status – desirable)
• An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
Benefits of working in this fantastic school:
- A supportive, welcoming staff team
- A senior leadership team that are highly focussed on staff wellbeing
- Excellent provision and grounds
- Wonderful, happy children
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Ongoing FREE CPD and training
- Additional £250 referral bonus
To apply for the role please email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the APPLY NOW button.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.