We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate SEND TA (SLD) to join our team at a SEN school located in the north east area of Doncaster. Our school is well-connected with good transport and motorway links, making it easily accessible for both staff and students.
- Provide support and assistance to students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) in a classroom setting
- Implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and support strategies tailored to meet the specific needs of students with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Assist in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with teachers and other support staff to facilitate students' academic and social development
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with students with SLD in a school or similar setting is preferred
- Relevant qualifications in Special Education or related field are desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting students with SEN
- Competitive rates
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual who is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of students with SLD, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.