Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced SEND Teaching Assistant to join an outstanding school in Doncaster.
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school
- Conveniently located with excellent transport links
- Easily accessible from Sheffield, Rotherham, and Barnsley
- Provide support and assistance to students with SEND, specifically those with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), and associated difficulties
- Assist in the implementation of EHCP’s
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to create an inclusive learning environment
- Foster a positive and nurturing atmosphere for students' academic and personal development
- Relevant experience working with students with SLD, PMLD, and associated difficulties is desirable
- A compassionate and patient approach towards supporting students' individual needs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Relevant qualifications or training in supporting individuals with SEND is desirable
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about supporting students with SEND and thrive in a dynamic and inclusive educational environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.