We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate SEND TA (ASC & Communications) to join our team at a communication and interaction difficulties school in north-east Doncaster. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs.
- Provide support and assistance to students with autism spectrum condition (ASC) and communication difficulties
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to create an inclusive learning environment
- Foster positive relationships with students, promoting their social and emotional development
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour support
- Previous experience working with students with ASC and communication difficulties is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with students with special educational needs
- Ability to adapt and respond to the individual needs of students
- Relevant qualifications and certifications are preferred
Location: The school is located in north-east Doncaster and is easily accessible from all over Doncaster. With its convenient location, it offers a great opportunity for candidates seeking employment in the area.
School Information: The school is a through school, catering to students aged 5-16 with communication and interaction difficulties. It provides a supportive and nurturing environment where students can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students with ASC and communication difficulties, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application with a cover letter and CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.