Protocol Education is seeking a dedicated SEN Support Worker to join our team in a Rotherham specialist school. As an SEN Support Worker, you will work closely with teachers and other professionals to support children and young people with special educational needs.
- Providing one-to-one support to students with SEN
- Helping to plan and deliver individual education plans (IEPs)
- Monitoring and recording student progress
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals
- Assisting with personal care and hygiene needs
- Relevant qualifications and experience working with children with SEN is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Competitive Rates
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Dedicated specialist consultant
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children and young people with SEN, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.