This is a full time position, with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff for the right candidate.
This is a large school with small classes of 6- 10 students, from age 4 - 16 with 3-4 Learning Support Assistants per classroom supporting the Teacher.
The school is specialised for children with a range of Special Educational Needs, including sensory rooms, garden rooms, specialised playground, hydro-pool etc.
We need active and inspiring individuals to create a fun and engaging learning experience for children on Educational, Health and Care Plans (EHCP)
What does the role entail?
- - Taking a hands on approach in a classroom setting
- - Supporting alternative methods of learning
- - Enhancing and encouraging engagement from pupils
- - Adapting to the different behaviours and needs of each individual child
- - Taking part in interactive learning e.g. art, cooking, swimming, gardening, workshop classes etc.
- - Working closely with the Teacher, providing thorough feedback on the child you are working with.
- - Wariness and management of any challenging behaviours
- Paid every Friday
- No additional agency fees
- Training and development courses to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Very friendly staff, from agency to school
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through your placement
- Refer a friend for £50 reward!
Please apply and email your CV to email@example.com if this is the role for you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.