SEND/ Primary Teacher needed now!
- Are you passionate about working with SEND?
- Do you Hold QTS/QTLS?
- Are you an instructor?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Does this sound like the role for you?
A Primary SEND School in Chigwell are looking to recruit a Teacher to support specialist students with SEMH and additional needs between the ages of 5-11 years old.
This role is dedicated to those who want to inspire student’s with SEND, many whom have come from distressed and toxic backgrounds.
The right candidate will need to be-
- Confident with de-escalation strategies, tough and know how to handle challenging behaviours.
- Empathetic and have a good understanding or background in special educational needs or Social emotional, mental health.
- Resilient and hard working. An outdoors/sports/activity co-ordinator background would also be great, as this role entails a lot of outdoors activities.
You must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm Mon - Thurs and 8:30am - 3pm on a Friday. A competitive salary is offered.
Please contact Olivia on 01245 697652 or apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.