Protocol Education has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic SEND teacher for a maternity cover position in a well-regarded SEN Doncaster school.
About the Role:
We are looking for a SEND Teacher who is able to deliver and engage students in the curriculum at a Doncaster School. Ideally, you will be creative and dedicated to the students you are teaching as well as being able to take a kind and caring approach to your work within the school. The school has an excellent reputation for helping students all the way from early years to as far as 6th form.
The ideal SEND Teacher will have…
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs.
- UK QTS
- Knowledge and ability to follow the National Curriculum and delivering it in creative lessons.
- A positive approach to teaching
- The ability to build up a rapport with the students and relationships with the staff
- Brilliant classroom management
In return the successful SEND teacher will receive…
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level
- Flexibility- whether you are wanting part time or full time work we can work around you
- Competitive rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers a friend who begins working for Protocol!
This role a full-time position starting after Easter through till December 2023.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click apply or call the Sheffield office on 0114 252 1975 and speak to Becky for more information!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.