Are you an experienced (SEN)Teaching Assistant who is also Team Teach trained??
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a SEND Teaching Assistant to work within our network of schools that we have in the Stockton area
For this role, you need be confident in assisting on a 1:1 basis and be able to work with small groups of students.
If you have a passion for improving the outcomes of young people with special needs, then this role could just be for you!
The ideal candidate
- Must have knowledge of SEN (preferably through experience)
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Be able support the students either 1:1 or in small groups
- Willing to learn new skills
- Preferably, have extra qualifications such as, Team Teach (or equivalent)
- Relevant qualifications such as Level 2 Teaching Assistant
- Willing to learn new skills and develop knowledge
- Can provide referees covering the last 3 years
What Protocol can offer
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Jake for information firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.