SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Are you a hardworking and compassionate individual that can make a positive impact on a child’s educational journey? Do you have previous experience in working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Protocol Education is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN TA with previous experience with SEND on a one-to-one basis or as a part of a small group. We have exciting opportunities available to start ASAP in Lambeth
- Be able to work efficiently in a team
- Have a resilient mindset and the ability to face and overcome challenges
- Have compassion and patient when working with children with SEND.
- Have previous experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Ensure 1:1 support to pupils
- Be able to foster a nurturing environment to ensure effective social, emotional and educational development
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and SENCO’s to be able to devise and deliver person centred learning and care
- Monitor and record progress of child to report to the school’s SEN team and to meet targets
If you interested and would like to apply for this position or require any further information, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you think you are suitable for the role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.