SEN Teaching Assistant – ASD
Protocol Education is recruiting Special Needs Assistants to start in September to work with a child with Autism at a reputable school in Bromley. We specialise in matching our educators to a suitable role that they feel content in and help our schools in recruiting the best educators for the students. If you are hardworking, compassionate and interested in working with ASD, this is the role for you!
What we are looking for in our Special Needs Assistant:
- Someone who has experience working with students that have special needs, personal experience with SEN OR have graduated from a relevant degree (Psychology, Health and Social Care, Speech and Language)
- Someone who is passionate about working with SEN
- Someone who is patient and understanding towards the students needs
- Someone that is ready to take up a challenge
- To be able to work efficiently as a team
- Able to take initiative and find interventions quickly
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in the UK
- Available to start as soon as possible
What's in it for our Special Needs Assistants:
- Satisfaction that you are making a positive impact in the lives and the education of our students
- Weekly pay (No umbrella or agency fees here)
- A chance to build up your CV for when you choose to move up in your career.
- Excellent mentorship and guidance from on-site SENCO and psychologists.
- Consistent support from our recruitment consultants at Protocol Education
- A long term role. no supply work
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success..
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a £50 bonus.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or require any further information, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience. You will be contacted by one of our consultants within 48 hours if you are shortlisted!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.