Exciting Opportunities Await in Sevenoaks as a Supply SEN Teaching Assistant!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs? Embrace a rewarding journey with Protocol Education as a Supply SEN Teaching Assistant in the picturesque community of Sevenoaks.
About Protocol Education:
Join a dynamic team committed to connecting dedicated individuals with fulfilling roles in education. Protocol Education opens doors to diverse opportunities in SEN specialist schools and provisions, providing a platform to make a meaningful difference.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Step into the role of a Supply SEN Teaching Assistant, offering crucial support to students with diverse needs.
- Engage in one-on-one assistance and actively contribute to small group activities, creating an inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate seamlessly with educators, SENCOs, and professionals to implement individualized education plans.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing effective behavior support strategies.
- Foster positive relationships with students, promoting both their overall well-being and academic progress.
Requirements: We're looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs.
- Exhibit empathy, patience, and adaptability in various educational settings.
- Showcase excellent communication and interpersonal skills to connect with students and colleagues.
- Offer flexibility in working hours to accommodate the unique demands of SEN settings.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working variable hours tailored to your availability.
- Access opportunities for continuous professional development and training.
- Receive competitive rates of pay for supply work, recognizing your valuable contribution.
- Benefit from dedicated consultant support, providing guidance and assistance.
- Immerse yourself in diverse experiences within various SEN settings, expanding your skill set.
How to Apply:
If you're enthusiastic about making a meaningful impact on the lives of students with special educational needs and value flexibility in your work, submit your updated CV and contact details. Join us in creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students in Sevenoaks.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.