Attention all passionate and dedicated individuals in Hayes! We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to work as a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant in Hayes.
At Protocol, we believe that every child deserves an inclusive and supportive learning environment. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing personalized assistance to students with diverse educational needs. From assisting with classroom activities to working one-on-one with students, your dedication and commitment will make a real impact on their educational journey.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and implement individualized learning plans for students with SEN.
- Provide support and guidance to students in their academic and social development.
- Adapt teaching materials and strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning and growth.
- Communicate effectively with parents, teachers, and other professionals to ensure consistent support for students.
- Previous experience working with children or individuals with SEN is preferred.
- A passion for education and a genuine desire to make a difference in students' lives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of students.
Join our team and embark on a rewarding journey in education. Together, let's create an inclusive and empowering environment where every student can thrive.
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and why you are passionate about working as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.