Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: £80 - £95 per day
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Dudley is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant. This is a highly rewarding role. The school is looking for an individual who is encouraging, non-judgmental, patient, easy to talk to, positive, and adaptable. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you must be able to speak to students in a manner that encourages and supports them, enabling you to establish trusted relationships.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is ideal for experienced Teaching Assistants, graduates and aspiring teachers, looking to gain more experience prior to applying for teacher training.
We are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who:
- Previous experience working with children with additional needs or a strong desire to work with such children.
- The ability to follow EHCPs (Education, Health, and Care Plans) or other educational plans designed to carer to individual learning needs.
- A genuine passion for making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs.
- The ability to create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment, foster the growth and development of every child.
- Patience, empathy and understanding to support student's diverse learning requirements.
- A proactive and flexible approach, capable of adapting to various situation and challenges that may arise.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- A team and professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses – available to Diploma and Certificate level.
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being a preferred supplier to schools.
- We’ve assistant over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.