Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position.
Working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related as well as SEND support (1:1 or in groups)
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 18:00pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, as well as possessing an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0203 219 7745 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.